20 Inch LED Light Bar With Variable Beam DRL,RGB Back Light 6 Brightness EKO. IP 68 rated, 248 Watts 56 Osram High Intensity LED's with Olson Chip and RGB technology.Â
Overland Vehicle Systems EKO LED Light featuring RGB Technology is like no other light on the market today. This performance focused light features Osram LED's which are the leaders in LED technology.
The Osram LED's, PCB board and Chip used in the EKO light is one of the most sophisticated in the automotive lighting industry today. This light bar is part of a five different light bar sizes in the EKO line. Each bar is IP68 rated meaning its completely waterproof and dust proof which provides unbelievable versatility for recreational and commercial applications. 9V-36v 248 Watts, 56 Osram High Intensity LED's with Olson Chip and RGB technology that has a lifespan Over 50,000 Continuous hours.
Light Functions as a Daytime Running Light, High to Low Beam Button, 6-Way Adjustable beam from flood to spot and RGB Running Light with 8 Color Options.
Aircraft grade 6061 Aluminum Body with Heat Dissipating Fins and Lexan Polycarbonate Molded Lens, Triple Chrome Plated Reflectors, Original Equipment Style Wiring Harness Heat Shrunk With 40 Amp Relay and Inline Fuse with Soft Touch Control Panel, Marine Grade 304 Stainless Brackets and Hardware.
Over 50,000 Continuous hours, Aircraft Grade 6061 Aluminum Body with Heat Dissipating Fins and Lexan Polycarbonate Molded Lens, Triple Chrome Plated Reflectors, Original Equipment Style Wiring Harness Heat Shrunk With 40 Amp Relay and Inline Fuse with water proof connectors and Soft Touch Control Panel, Marine Grade 304 Stainless Brackets and Hardware.
- 20 inch EKO Led Light Bar
- Main Power Wiring Harness (12 foot)
- Control Panel Harness (13 foot)
- Stainless Steel Adjustable Mounting Bracket (Qty 2)
- Stainless Steel M6 Hardware Pack (Qty 1)
- Self-Tapping Screw (Qty 1)
- Black Zip Ties 8 inch (Qty 8)
- Installation Instructions and Operating Manual
- 6061 Aluminum Body with Heat Dissipating Fins
- Lexan Polycarbonate Molded Lens
- Over 50,000 Continuous hours
- High Beam
- Low Beam
- Flood Beam
- Spot Beam
- Scene Beam
- RGB Back Light
- Six Level Brightness Control
- Daytime Running Light with Spot and Flood Option
- High to Low Beam Button
- 6-Way Adjustable beam from flood to spot
- RGB Running Light with 8 Color Options
- Infinite lighting Possibilities
- RGB Colors in Sequence: Green, Blue, Yellow, Purple, Teal, Opal and Red
Installation: Standard Installation to Power and Ground Terminals, Wiring for Main Power Switch (On/Off) in dash or can be install through a SPod or something equivalent. Main control panel to be ran somewhere to the interior or Dash.
Warranty: The EKO LED Light Bar is produced to the highest manufacturing standards and are covered by a limited lifetime warranty that protects the original purchasers against defects in material and workmanship. Go to Overland Vehicle Systems website for more information regarding the warranty.