The BMW M3 Sedan really gets enthusiasts? blood fired up by amplifying all the elements the performance-minded driver loves about BMW?s entry-level platform. Of all the cars BMW offers, this is the one they run in competition, and for good reason. But, while the car is a winner, many M3 owners have contacted BORLA with considerations about the weight, sound and performance of the stock exhaust setup. BORLA has successfully answered the needs of these enthusiasts with a variety of aftermarket offerings. BORLA's custom sound tuning technology delivers the growl level of your choice. The M3 Sedan is enhanced by (PN11770) ?S-Type? Axle-Back system, while (PN 11803) delivers the aggressive BORLA ATAK sound. Both systems feature BORLA's famous straight-thru muffler design for added performance; all are constructed of high-quality lightweight T-304 austenitic stainless steel for durability, and all boast aggressive looking Dual Split Rear Exhaust Tips. From the design characteristics of the inner cores to the amount of sound-absorbing composite filament, all specifications of BORLA exhaust systems are tuned on a vehicle-by-vehicle basis for an optimum blend of performance and sound. Combined with an unrivalled Million-Mile Warranty, distinctive motorsport styling, easy bolt-on installation and enhanced fuel economy, the world?s most winning exhaust continues to lead the industry it founded over 40 years ago.
- GTIN: 00808422117708
- Construction: All Welded
- Exhaust Type: Axle-Back System
- Exit Position: Split Rear
- Exit Style: Dual Split Rear Exit
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.750 in.
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- Muffler Type: Straight-Through
- Off Road Use Only: No
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.750 in.
- System Type: Axle Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.750 in.
- Tail Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip / Outlet Finish: Polished T-304 Stainless Steel
- Tip Diameter: 3.5 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.750 in.
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 16 x 13 x 61 inches