X-Pipe (PN 60092) may be added to this system. BORLA has developed a revolutionary exhaust technology that enables our engineers to deliver unprecedented vehicle-specific control over the acoustical Note of an exhaust throughout the RPM range, while retaining 100% of the power-adding capabilities of BORLA's patented multicore design. Called ATAK (Acoustically-Tuned Applied Kinetics), this technology produces the highest available dB (decibel) levels in the BORLA street-legal lineup, and is designed for high-performance purists who prefer exhaust Notes over their stereos. The focus of ATAK is to pump the volume while retaining clarity of sound, avoiding distortion typically found in louder exhausts. With ATAK, the sound output is tuned like a graphic equalizer to shape and focus sound waves for optimum high-volume output. The development of each ATAK system begins with extensive study of each vehicle?s acoustical properties. The technology is based on custom-tuned attributes of the internal muffler cores, which are calibrated on a vehicle-by-vehicle basis to deliver the most desirable sound. Like all BORLA exhaust products, each system is handmade in the USA by master craftspeople and features premium, high-quality T-304 austenitic stainless steel construction, ultra-smooth mandrel bent piping, mirror-polished tips, and a Million-Mile Warranty.
- GTIN: 00808422003827
- Construction: All Welded
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back System
- Exit Position: Split Rear
- Exit Style: Single Split Rear Exit
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- Muffler Type: Straight-Through
- Off Road Use Only: No
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 4.000 in.
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tail Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip / Outlet Finish: Bright Chrome On T-304 Stainless Steel
- Tip Diameter: 4 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 61 x 16 x 13 inches