BORLA "Climber" system. Features high ground clearance. Confirmed on Sport & Rubicon models. Loop delete Y-pipe keeps factory catalytic converters, keeps your Jeep factory warranty intact, and stays EPA/CARB emissions legal. Cut on driver-side pipe required, rest is bolt-on installation. No welding required. Cross-over pipe fitment & location allows BORLA Climber exhaust system to fit a wide variety of suspension & armor upgrades. High clearance Cat-Back tucks above frame rails. Aggressive "S-Type" sound under acceleration, no drone at highway speeds. BORLA Cat-Back and Axle-Back exhaust systems feature patented straight-through and multi-core technology to unleash hidden horsepower. Increased exhaust velocity adds power, driving excitement, fuel economy, and the distinctive BORLA Sound of Power respected by motoring enthusiasts everywhere. Each system is built from premium T-304 austenitic stainless steel, superior to T-400 series knockoffs (such as 409), to give you the absolute best in performance and durability. Ultra-smooth mandrel bends ensure maximum flow & power, and precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing ensures an accurate fit. Built from high-quality T-304 austenitic stainless steel, will Not rust. Backed by BORLAs industry-leading Million-Mile Warranty.
- GTIN: 00808422406444
- Construction: All Welded
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back System
- Exit Position: Dual Rear
- Exit Style: Truck Single Left Rear Exit
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- Muffler Type: Straight-Through
- Off Road Use Only: No
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tail Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip / Outlet Finish: Brushed T-304 Stainless Steel
- Tubing Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 53 x 21 x 11 inches