Porsche 997 gets quality BORLA Performance Cat-Back?. The BORLA love affair with the Porsche goes back many decades. Alex Borla began his racing career driving endurance Porsches in Europe. The BORLA Cat-Back systems for the 997 model of the revered 911 Carrera S series is a perfect blend of exceptional performance and that exclusive BORLA tone. PN140234 Cat-Back features a full dual system which, thanks to the lightweight high quality T-304 stainless steel construction, is actually more than 10% lighter than the factory single muffler system. This 2-?? system is tuned for the non-turbo Boxster engine, boasting an impressive 325cfm greater air flow while generating solid double-digit horsepower numbers and torque gain numbers in the mid-twenties. The 140234 system features four 3.5? Intercooled, mirror polished stainless steel tips. The BORLA PN140233 Cat-Back system is similar, but features the 88mm round polished angle cut tips (two per side). BORLA, the original pioneers of high quality, T-304 stainless steel (superior to 409 or aluminized steel) free-flow exhaust utilizes patented award and race winning technology to deliver quality, sound, performance gains and enhanced fuel economy -- all with an easy bolt-on installation. And backed by an unsurpassed written million-mile warranty.
- GTIN: 00808422402347
- Construction: All Welded
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back System
- Exit Position: Split Rear
- Exit Style: Dual Split Rear Exit
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- Muffler Type: Straight-Through
- Off Road Use Only: No
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 1.750 in.
- Tail Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip / Outlet Finish: Polished T-304 Stainless Steel
- Tip Diameter: 3.5 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 27 x 15 x 27 inches