The BORLA love affair with Porsche goes back many decades. In fact, Alex Borla began his racing career driving endurance Porsches in Europe. The BORLA Cat-Back Exhaust for the 997S model of the revered 911 Carrera is a perfect blend of exceptional performance and that exclusive quality BORLA sound. The BORLA Cat-Back for this 997S Carrera 911 (PN140272) is a full dual system which, thanks to the lightweight high quality T-304 stainless steel construction, is actually more than 10% lighter than the factory single muffler system. This 2-?? system is tuned for the turbo Boxster engine, boasting an impressive 325cfm greater air flow while generating solid double-digit horsepower numbers and torque gains in the mid-twenties. The BORLA 140272 features four 3-1/2? Mirror Polished Round Rolled Angle-Cut Stainless Tips and boasts horsepower numbers in the high teens - all with a simple bolt on. Isn?t it time to step up to BORLA -- the original pioneers of high quality, T-304 stainless steel (superior to 409 or aluminized steel) free-flow exhaust utilizes patented award and race winning technology to deliver quality, sound, performance gains and enhanced fuel economy ? all with an easy bolt-on installation. All street systems are back with an unsurpassed written million-mile warranty.
- GTIN: 00808422402729
- Construction: All Welded
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back System
- Exit Position: Split Rear
- Exit Style: Single Split Rear Exit
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- Muffler Type: Straight-Through
- Off Road Use Only: No
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Tail Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip / Outlet Finish: Polished T-304 Stainless Steel
- Tip Diameter: 3.5 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 27 x 16 x 27 inches