We started the Jeep 1 ton Revolution and now we're taking it to the next level. The new APEX swap kit is designed to have a simpler, faster install, with less parts and weight and lower price.
We've worked hard to improve everything, from making the truss easier to weld, to less warping from welding, to optimizing the shock bracket locations and lowering the upper control arm mounts for more clearance and better geometry.
The improvements made have been suggested by our network of dealer/installers who build these kits every day. Now they are a reality. The New 1 Ton APEX Front Swap Kit delivers in every way.
This heavy duty truss and bracket system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle while also providing the factory link, spring, anti-sway bar, and shock locations.
The 3/16 inch thick truss incorporates a unique peaked design to strengthen both the axle and incorporate the link brackets for ease of installation and added strength.
By using the truss to align the link mounts, hours of work and trial and error can be avoided when compared to other bracket systems.
Simply tack weld the truss on the axle, and all the other brackets fit into place exactly where they need to be.
- Patent Pending APEX Truss peaked top design provides more rigidity than a flat top truss design
- Significantly lighter weight than comparable junkyard axle housings
- Co-developed with Professional Ultra 4 racer Erik Miller of Miller Motorsports
- CNC Precision Laser cut in-house from 1/4 inch and 3/16 inch mild steel for a lightweight yet strong solution...starting at only 32 lbs total
- CNC Precision Bent in-house for a great fitment. Literally drop the truss in place on the axle and it's ready to weld. No puzzle piece assembling
- Designed used 3D models directly from Spidertrax and Jeep for not only an amazing fit but clearances with surrounding components
- 70 percent less welding needed than previous truss designs means less warping, faster turnaround, and lower costs
- All long seams are bent so you don't need to spend time welding them together
- Dimpled holes provide not only weight reduction but rigidity and strength
- Contours the Spidertrax differential for a precise fit and ultimate rigidity
- OEM location Upper Control Arms mount to truss (bushing or Johnny Joint option)
- UCA brackets install Tool included for easy and precise assembly
- Truss extends under coil buckets all the way to inner C for end-to-end rigidity
- Multi-piece truss design means smaller packaging and less shipping costs along with easy installation
- Using a 1 ton axle will support larger tires and less chance of breakage in extreme conditions
- Coil brackets and bump stop pads are combined to form an axle tube truss and allows for easy installment of other brackets
- Includes all the brackets necessary for a complete axle swap including upper and lower control arm mounts, shock mounts, anti-sway bar mounts, trackbar mount, bumpstop pads and coil spring mounts.
- Heavy duty Trackbar bracket can slide to multiple positions for steering geometry fine tuning
- Shock brackets have been moved out (compared JK OEM position) for a higher clearance when using larger shocks
- Lower Control Arm brackets located in the OEM position for a true bolt-in application
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleeker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- UCA Mount Style: Daystar Bushings
- Sold As: Kit
- The Spidertrax 9 inch axle comes with equal length axle tube and will require cutting the tubes to make the correct offset for a front axle. Different WMS widths are possible with this kit so measurements are not provided. Measuring and cutting the axle is the responsibility of the end user and Artec Industries is not responsible
- for incorrect cutting. Please mock up swap kit components and inner c's prior to making any cuts.
- Axle housing and inner c's not included in this swap kit.
- This kit does not include any parts for ABS sensors. It is only a bracket kit. Hooking up and configuring these sensors is the responsibility of the end user.
- 1 ton axles do not match the factory JK 5 lug wheel bolt pattern. New wheels will need to be purchased to do this swap. Brake and Steering components not included in this product, but will be available soon.
- This will likely require bumpstop extensions and a new trackbar since the steering is different on this axle from factory axle. The trackbar bracket is higher than stock location to allow proper steering geometry.