The Jig Table is perfectly suited for both the professional fabrication shop as well as the hobbyist garage. No other weld table offers this many accessories. The 5/8 inch holes are compatible with all industry standard 5/8 inch tooling such as BuildPro. With the accessory mounting rails, the Jig Table becomes more than just a welding table.
Is one Jig Table not big enough? Jig Tables are designed to be bolted together for a larger surface. We also offer large table extensions to give you a customizable surface.
- 58 inch by 30 inch steel table top with capability of top expansion using accessories or additional tables. Great size for both the home and shop user.
- Original Quickslot system allows adding accessories quickly and easily. Awkwardly holding up an accessory while you bolt it to the table is a thing of the past.
- A large variety of Quickslot accessories available with more coming
- 3/8 inch thick mild steel pickled and oiled table top and 3/16 inch sides and legs.
- Cut on a State-of-the-Art Precision CNC Fiber Laser for great fitment and clean holes.
- 5/8 inch holes in 4 inch pattern with additional 4 inch pattern offset so mounting options are increased
- Bracing is Bent on a 135 ton CNC Press Brake to incorporate more rigidity than flat bracing
- Legs included and are adjustable for a table height from 28.0 inch to 42.0 inch in one inch increments
- 1/2 inch hole in feet accepts use of stem casters or stem foot
- Finer height adjustments capable with leveling casters or feet (not included)
- Internal gussets to stiffen table top and maintain flat surface
- Laser etched part numbers for easy assembly
- Ships flat packed truck freight on a pallet ready for end user assembly
- DIY design reduces cost versus a pre-assembled table
- Includes 2 nutstrips with 1/2 inch nuts
- Material: Steel
- Thickness: 3/8 Inch
- Sold As: Each
Note: This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.