Upgrade. Add more light output and a modern appearance to your vehicle with the SMD12 LED Board. With the included adapters, the SMD12 is a direct replacement for any 74, 194, BA9S, or festoon-size incandescent bulb. Populated with 12 SMD chips arranged in a 4x3 matrix, the total light output far exceeds the original bulb. Best of all, installation only takes minutes - simply take out your factory bulb and the SMD12 will fit snugly in the socket. If you wish, the SMD12 can be mounted to the inside of the factory housing using the 3M adhesive on the back of the board.
Brightness. At 118 lumens, the SMD12 will provide about triple the total light output compared to your factory bulb. All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Colors. The SMD12 is available in 6000K cool white, red, blue, and green. Whether you want a modern cool white appearance or want a change of color to match your unique style, we have the color to fit your need!
Reliability. Unlike other bulbs on the market, this bulb is built with constant-current circuitry, along with transient suppression. That means this bulb will last for years, not months, with no flickering or failure. And like every Diode Dynamics product, it's backed by an industry-leading three-year replacement warranty.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we assemble and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- LED Board SMD12 Amber Single
- Direct replacement for factory 74, 194, BA9S, or festoon-size incandescent bulb
- Increased output with LED Appearance
- Plug and play, simple installation
- Available in multiple color options
- Replacement for any 74-size bulb, including 2723, 118, 74, 2721, 73, 103, 70, 18, 37, 37LL, 2723LL, 74LL, 2721LL, 73LL 17, 18, 37, 79, 85, 86, and 2721
- Replacement for any mini wedge 194-size bulb, including T8, T12,T15, 194, 175, 168, 555, 2886X, 194R, 161B, 3652, 193, 658, 2827, 194NA, 161, 558, 168NA, 2825, 194G, 160, 168A, 192, 2821, 194B, 158, W5WB, 579, 168, 2825ST, 168ST, 3652LL, 579LL, 2825LL, 168NALL, 2825L, 2821LL, 168LL, 194ST, 161LL, 194NALL, 2827LL, 158LL, 194LL, 906NA, 917, 906, 916NA, 904NA, 922, 916, 904, 921, 912, 920, 921K, 916LL, 921LL, 912LL, 920LL, 917LL, 906LL, 916NALL, 904LL, 921ST
- Replacement for any BA9S-size bulb, including T4W, 53, 57, 182, 257, 293, 363, 1445, 6253, and 64111
- Replacement for any festoon application, including 29mm, 31mm, 36mm, and 39mm
- Plug and play, no modification needed
- Measured Lumens: 118
- Beam Angle: Omnidirectional (270 degrees)
- Power (watts): 2.15
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Current (amps at 13.2V): 0.163
- Polarity: Polarity Specific
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play
- One (1)