Specifically designed for those riders who are looking for more than just your average headlight. The XL80, LED KTM 2017 Kit is in a league of its own, producing 9500 lumens at 80 watts giving you the perfect mix of power and performance, and offers a 20 percent dimming feature. The XL80, LED XL80, LED KTM 2017 Kit has been meticulously designed by our engineers to give our riders an extremely light weight race light, while presenting a unique style and appearance that you will only find from Baja Designs. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Note: Electric start bikes that require a stator modification or rewind will have to the purchase a switch and wiring harness kit.
For Electric-Start Bikes: Some electric-start bikes require the stator to be modified or rewound as well as the addition of a new rectifier/regulator to run LED lights. If your bike requires a new rectifier/regulator please order part (12-2004) (please provide year/make/model of bike). Detailed stator modification instructions and hardware is included for all bikes that require a stator modification to run LED lights. If your bike requires the stator to be rewound, please call Baja Designs for an order confirmation number to have this service performed.
Please note: Hi-Beam Indicator will always be on when used with our Hi/Low KTM relay harness P/N:12-9016
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 9,500 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 80W / 5.79A
- Dimensions: 4.43 inch x 3.65 inch x 4.43 inch
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized and Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- XL80, LED KTM 2017 Kit
- Headlight Shell
High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6 degree beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 and 5)