We do our best to estimate lead times but these times are estimates and are subject to change due to the influx of orders. If you have a question or need confirmation of a lead time prior to ordering please reach out on our chat.
Before you hit the rough terrain, protect your vehicle with a set of Cali Raised LED rock sliders - built to last through the toughest conditions. Guarding the underside of your outfitted off-road vehicle as you adventure in the great outdoors, these rock sliders are custom-made to fit your vehicle so you can focus on the trail ahead.
Crafted from American 1.75" DOM tubing, we don't up-charge you for better material or for features like kick-outs. The slider wall thickness is .120" thick. Includes Grade 8 hardware you need for installation.
Choose between kick-out or no-kick-out, from RAW, Powder Coat, and Bedliner finishes. More options than any other supplier on the market!
- 100% bolt-on option, no modification required.
- The finish of choice, mix and match, no rules.
- Easy installation, read our installation instructions or watch the installation video below for a step-by-step guide.
- Crafted by American Welders, professional finishes to protect from any corrosion, with the chosen finish.
Cancellation of a slider order will incur a 15% cancellation fee after the order is placed. This is a custom product made specifically for your vehicle and can not be changed. See important information about shipping options.
- Our trail edition sliders tuck up close at 20 Degrees, to protect your vehicle from damage during your adventuring.
- This is not meant to be a step.
- Cancellation of a slider order will incur a 15% cancellation fee after the order is placed.
- Not compatible with X-REAS suspension components.
- Minimalist design with all protections necessary to off-road any double black diamond.
- NOT compatible with Lexus GX
Pick your finish for your filler plate, choose from Bedliner, powder coat, or raw.
- Length 64".
- Wall Thickness .120”.
- Combined Weight: Approx 100 lbs.
- Cali Raised LED provides a 2-year warranty on all our products.
- Limited warranty on third-party products, contact us directly for details.
- Warranty for sliders is for manufacturing defects only - does not cover trail and riding damage by use.
Cancelation: Cancellation of a slider order will incur a 15% cancellation fee after the order is placed.
FREE SHIPPING NOTES
As part of our dedication to delivering your orders promptly and efficiently, we strive to reach every corner of the country, including rural areas. However, we must acknowledge that delivering to rural locations comes with challenges like longer travel distances, limited access roads, and a lack of centralized distribution hubs.
In some cases, these challenges may result in higher transportation costs for us, which we will absorb to the best of our abilities. To ensure that we can continue serving you effectively and maintaining the quality of our services, we may need to request additional funds for freight transportation when delivering to remote rural areas or find a distribution hub closest to your location.
Just so you know, this request will be based on the specific circumstances of your order. We want you to know that our goal is to work with you to find the best solution for your situation.
ALASKA And HAWAII
Rock Sliders being sent to Hawaii or Alaska are sent to a freight terminal for pick up only. If needing to deliver directly to your address additional charges will be incurred.
SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE U.S.A.
Your country may require you to pay import fees, customs, broker fees, duties, and/or value-added taxes (VAT). These costs are not included in the live shipping rate quoted during checkout. These potential charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
While we make every attempt to properly package each product that leaves our facility, on occasion a product does get damaged – a forklift mishap mishandled pallet or box, or a delivery driver who is having a bad day. If this happens please get in touch with US IMMEDIATELY!