- Nitrogen Gas Charged, low pressure gas, reducing reducing oil aeration (shock fade)
- Superior Design, thicker walls, longer travel
- Japanese NOK Multi-Lip seals, Fuchs German shock absorber oil, Natural Rubber Bushings for reduced noise vibration and flexibility
- Teflon Piston Rings, double Chrome hardened rods, metal shock boot to protect rod from damage
- Matched to compliment Dobinsons Complete Suspension Systems
- Sold in Pairs
Dobinsons front struts for the 3rd Gen 4Runner (Hilux Surf) from 1996 to 2002 models, and Toyota Tacoma 4x4 and Prerunner 2x4 1998-2004, suitable for stock height up to 2.0" of lift. These can be used with original coils or aftermarket. Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Dobinsons 4u00d74 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. We export to over 40 countries worldwide from our Australian head office. The importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock and coil spring can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Our Twin Tube Nitrogen Gas charged shock absorbers are made from the worldu2019s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Twin tube shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade.