- 1.6mm Zinc Plated Robust Steel Construction, 12mm Heavy Duty Plywood Panels with Marine Carpet Covering
- Built in Heavy Duty Fridge Slide, 8 x Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Tie Down Points
- Comprehensive outer wing trim kit to provide a factory fit
- Aluminum Edging Protection, Heavy duty lockable latches
- Massive 150KG (330LB) Drawer Capacity on Heavy Duty Roller Bearing System
- Shipping is to nearest Freight Terminal or to a Commercial address with a loading dock or forklift. Residential delivery adds additional separate costs
Dobinsons 4x4 offers a complete Rear Roller Drawer system for the Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series from 1998-2006. This drawer system comes fully assembled, less the side panels, which are installed after the drawers are in place. Dobinsons Drawer System Instructions Features include: 1.6mm Zinc plated robust steel construction, 12mm heavy duty plywood panels with marine carpet covering, Single side inbuilt heavy duty fridge slide, 8 x heavy duty stainless steel tie down points built in to the top of the drawers, outer wing kits provide a factory fit, aluminum edge protection, heavy duty lockable latches, 150KG (330LB) Draw Capacity, and heavy duty roller bearing system. These drawers are perfect for storing your recovery gear, camping equipment, cooking gear, tools and spare parts, tow and snatch straps, or whatever you can think to carry on your adventure. Packing your equipment in these drawers alleviates the need for multiple bins/totes and allows for secure storage without having to tie everything down inside. With a built-in fridge slide on top of one of the drawers, this can save you $200+ over buying a separate fridge slide. The tie down points are built in, so all you will need are some tie down straps. Drawers measure 990 x 1070 x 255mm total external, 285mm from bottom mounting ribs to top of drawers, 935 x 460 x 195mm each internal drawer dimension. Purchase includes 1 x RD80-1000 Dual Drawer Kit and 1 x DW59-023K LC100 Side Wing Kit. Note: A special returning handling charge will be assessed if a return is necessary.