This Warn Industries ZEON (R) 10 Platinum 12 volt electric Winch is vehicle mounted and has a pull capacity of 10,000 pound. It has a 80 feet wire rope. Note: This Winch will require winch mount for proper installation.
Getting unstuck just went high tech. Meet the WARN ZEON 10 Platinum--the most technically advanced winch ever conceived. The manual clutch has been eliminated. An Advanced Wireless Remote controls not only the winch, but also the clutch and other accessories. Durability and waterproofing sets a new benchmark for its class. Add in a high-performance motor package, and you have a game changing winch for trucks, Jeeps, and SUV's.
- Rated line pull of 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) single-line
- Comes with 80' of 3/8" (24.38m of 9.52mm) aircraft-grade wire rope and a roller fairlead
- Remote Controlled Clutch is engaged and disengaged with the Advanced Wireless Remote. The remote controls winch-in, winch-out, and freespool operations. The manual clutch has been eliminated. No more re-engaging a manual clutch, with frozen fingers while standing in the mud
- The Advanced Wireless Remote gives you total control in the palm of your hand, allowing you to control the winch and up to two accessories. This sophisticated, advanced remote provides operator feedback on vehicle battery charge and winch motor temperature, controls operation of the winch clutch, and more. Includes USB charging cable and car charger adapter
- All-new high-speed motor, stronger gears, and heat-treated ring gear deliver 20% faster line speed, best-in-class efficiency, and our highest durability rating
- Durable aluminum structure with flat black powder-coated finish and stainless steel fasteners delivers durability and maximum corrosion resistance-exceeding 400 hours of salt-spray testing
- Large diameter alloy winch drum with steel sleeve is strong, light weight, reduces rope wear, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation
- Extreme waterproofing meets rigorous IP68 standards--the highest rating in the WARN Truck/SUV winch lineup
- Automatic mechanical cone brake offers excellent control while winching
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks (Relocation kit required and sold separately). The new-style control pack with contactor and advanced controls gives you extreme reliability and weather resistance.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Mechanical Components. Limited Seven (7) year warranty for Electrical Components.
|MOUNT TYPE||Vehicle Mounted|
|RECOMMENDED USE||Vehicle Recovery|
|ELECTRICAL CONTROL TYPE||Contactors|
|MOTOR TYPE||Series Wound|
|DRIVE GEAR TYPE||Planetary|
|GEAR REDUCTION RATIO||162:1|
|BRAKE TYPE||Mechanical Cone|
|LINE DIAMETER (IN)||3/8 Inch|
|LINE LENGTH (FT)||80 Feet|
|MOUNTING HOLE QUANTITY||4|
|MOUNTING PATTERN LENGTH (IN)||10 Inch|
|MOUNTING PATTERN WIDTH (IN)||4-1/2 Inch|
|INCLUDES MOUNTING HARDWARE||Yes|
|MAX LINE PULL/ LINE SPEED||10000 Pound/ 5.6 Feet Per Minute|
|MAX AMP DRAW/ LINE PULL||465 Amp Draw/ 10000 Pound|